Thursday 14 August 2014

My unbiological sister ♥

I'm a bit ahead of posting this but it's okay. I lack patience and everyone knows.

I believe that there's always a soul in everyone's life we can't go without. And I have one too. So, let me introduce you to the most amazing person in my life-
SARA ♥
• How do we know each other ?
- We're unbiological sisters.

• How often do we meet ?
- We're never separated.

• How much do I love her ?
- To infinity

• How do we address each other ?
- CHANGRIS for life.

Ok, now I can backstack a little bit. We are in love since we were two little kiddos with dolls in hands. And now we are two adults walking hand in hand. I'm hooked with her past years and will forever be. InshaAllah.  She is one of a kind you can never get enough of. One of her amazing talents is that she can change her mood within seconds. There are times when she asks me the stupidest of questions to which I don't have any answer. I just love her to bits and pieces and I swear if I was a guy I would have surely married her and every time I say this to her she giggles. :)

JAANI, I wish you all the happiness in the world and may you get the best man, cutest kids and a lovely life ahead InshaAllah, Ameen.
You are one of the best things that Allah has bestowed me with. You have always been there for me and together we have shared SECRETS, LAUGHTER, & TEARS.
I am so blessed to have you & I mean it all CHANGRI :*  I am forever grateful to have a chuchhar like you in my life.

Umm honestly I didn't expected that I will  write this much but I just can't stop, this post seems to be never ending to me. Haha
So, now

" I just want to let you know
You mean the world to me.
Only a heart as dear as yours
Would love me so unselfishly.

The many things you've done
All the times that you were there,
Helped me know deep down inside
How much you really care.

Even though I might not say
I appreciate all you do,
Richly blessed is how I feel
Having a changar just like you. "

A very Happy Birthday to you.
I love you so much.
Stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment