Wednesday 3 September 2014

★★Twenty facts ★★


Ya Allah ! I am loving these challenges. Thankyou Simran Sharma for bringing this my way. So, Simran nominated me to list 20 facts about myself which I think are really less - eee yah !
Okay, so :
1. I love my Abbu to the cooore.
2. I am strong but only from outside
3. I love babies. (I've one with me right now too)
4. I can't see them crying.
5. I wish to travel the whole world.
6. I am obsessed with bags and diamonds.
7. I wish to fly.
8. The smell of petrol. SubhanAllah !
9. I love attention ( eee )
10. I consider myself as the most talented in my clan ( haha beat that )
11. I go to citywalk mostly to use the washroom ( college one's suck )
12. I am in love with my camera these days.
13. Every 3 months I want a new phone.
14. I wanted to be a dancer too -.-
15. I love my books. I am a bibliophile.
16. I wish that one day someone throw me into a pool of chocolate.
17. I want a home on the clouds.
18. I want to live a happy married life (sorry han.. but stating truth)
19. I don't really eat a lot of food but when it comes to junk the size of my stomach usually expands.
20. I love such games. I have many more facts can I state some more..? hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment