Sunday 23 November 2014

Say.

Two sayings that sum up my life. I don't know only for today or for all the rest of my life .
How can people exactly describe what we feel ? How can they just put feelings into words ? I've been wondering about this for quite long now. Kher, it's because of them that I don't have to explain it to people much, I can just quote my feelings through their sayings.
Like ;
"Maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone you are afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. It's gonna hurt, it's gonna hurt. Because it matters."
-John Green
Haina na ? Somethings are always hanging around we don't want to be with them but at the same time we cannot go without them. I guess we call it "Complicated life".

Ok another one ;

"All I really want to know is how other people are making it through life ? Where do they put their body, hour by hour and how do they cope inside of it ? "
-Miranda July

This makes sense isn't it. I am here sitting beneath the waning moon just lost and wondering what am I doing with my own life where am I heading to ? I am just so occupied with thoughts as of The sadist.  But people I see two blocks down are moving around on streets with friends laughing and kissing each other. How ? How do they do it ?
Sometimes in life it takes every bit of me just to fake a smile. And look at them so comfortable in their skin they are. While I am just bothered about my night suit, it's my favourite and the color is fading -.-

Well, Thankyou John Green and Miranda July for letting me pour out my heart through your words.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment