Thursday 17 April 2014

Baby ♥

From changing her diapers to cleaning her nosey I never really had a moment where I felt puky. And she is my baby a delight to watch. Got beautiful eyes, hair, skin. She makes everything appear as fresh, joyful, amazing and brings life to everything she holds.
When I ask her "How can anyone be this beautiful ?" She answers " But I am" (mai hoti hu).
I don't know since when but yes I love kids and spending some quality time with them. They have a certain understanding of things and live a peaceful life. They make things appear in a different manner.   We cannot even imagine their perspective.
Amongst all the children on this planet earth she is my favourite.
She has now developed a habit of clicking herself like me. Her mother's phone is full of her selfies in almost every pose possible.
I wish this bunch of charm a good future and may Allah fulfill all her dreams.
Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment