Wednesday 23 April 2014

I miss you best friend.


There's always someone in life who leaves a mark, a mark at our hearts. Sooner or later they keep crossing our minds. And today I miss her yes I miss my best friend who is obviously not that close to me as we were once. So this one's for you baby. I LOVE YOU & I MISS YOU SO MUCH.
So many things in life but still time to think of you and miss you. I really miss the silly arguments and tonts.
Well people let me tell you I was called 'Ms.PHD' only because I always corrected her english like a teacher. Which obviously doesn't make much sense here but actually the point is that I really miss her and my brain is suddenly flooded with our memories the time we spent together the fights we used to have those outings on scooty and foood. I was also called a BHOOKAD because the moment I saw her I was like "bhook lagri hai bohat zor se lag rahi hai" ahaha lovely days.
But there comes a point in everyone's life you have to let go of something or the other and now that she has gone I miss her.
Oh I MISS YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment