Thursday 16 October 2014

I have to write.

I don't write everyday. It's only after a few days of not writing that I completely freak out and it's only after some sad hours and enumerous arguments with people in my life. I hate them, hurt them and then spend couple of hours apologizing with them for I have made them all upset because of my stupidity. And it is only after all this shit
That I begin something. This time being easy because I am not thinking much and only talking about my present situation and I am not on an exquisite wandering.
I love to write. To pen down every inch of feeling that I experience every moment. Oh no i am not that good of a writer but yes i know i am not that bad either. So I pen down some unrealistic things that can never happen to me but I, I still for my own nerves to calm down and for my heart to take a chill and be happy for a while I write.
I write about my past,not much- it's gone.
I write about my present because it feels like I've handed over the presurre to someone else or shared my happiness with some other soul.
I write I write about my future because I have hope in every new day. My hope lies in tomorrow for today has not given me much. Maybe tomorrow is the day.
So I go forth into the future boldly. Taking steps that might kiss me or even fuck me at times. But it's ok its life.
And then wait a minute something just happened which is more important than this piece of writing. 
And before this blog begins to sound like that of a sadist girl who is lonely, lost, sad, depressed, in a one sided love.
And since I REFUSE TO BE ONE OF A KIND.
I bid good bye x

And yea it's life I take a bold step and move again. And you know how it goes on from here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment