Wednesday 14 January 2015

My500Words;4

Dear God,
Woke up to the alarm sound that I used to set during my school days, I don't have any idea how it got set by default I guess, but it took my breath. Now you can imagine the rest of the day jiski start hi aisi hui.
Some people in life are too hard to handle. I wish to escape sometimes. I don't want to see them at any point in life. I want them to disappear but that's for a while as I really can't hate people for long.
Allah Mia my lights are also not working, I don't feel good looking at my dead bed. Please fix things now it's been long really really long. Let their be a miracle some happiness, please shower some love on me. I want to be happy and gay now and not be tensed about anything I wish that everything falls into place, I don't want to complain about anyone or anything. I just want to be free to be happy. To enjoy life to the fullest and worry less about people and their mindset.
I am sleepy.
Good night x

No comments:

Post a Comment